Well, I have to revise the amounts in the partitions.   Brett, you were
right, I didn't have enough room in the /usr partition.   I forgot that the
bin files went in there.  Here is what it looks like now.
1.  /boot      20 MB
2.  /            791 MB
3.  /swap     80 MB
4.  /home  439 MB
The swap and home part. are on the 540MB and the others on the 810MB.   In
Disk Druid I allowed it to put the partitions on either drive except the
/boot and allowed the root part. to be growable.   This helps fill the
space entirely.
Brian

>On Tue, 17 Aug 1999, you wrote:
>> Thanks for the info.   I just started the reinstall.   Had to put in a
new
>> CD drive the old one shot craps.  I used Disk Druid to format and all
seems
>> fine.   I made partitions like:
>> 1. /swap   80MB
>
>I like to put the swap at the end of the drive. It makes sure the /boot
>partition in inside 1023
>
>> 2. /boot     20MB
>> 3. /             800MB
>> 4. /usr       200MB
>
>You'll find that /usr is going to have more in it than / you may want to
change
>this around. A good command to run to get disk usage is du. cd into /usr
and
>run du -h and it will give you the size of all files below /usr
>
>> 5. /home   500MB
>> or roughly that amount.   It's doing the install right now so I can't
>> check.  I did find the install notes from my LUG meeting last month.
The