On Tue, 17 Aug 1999, you wrote:
> Thanks for the info.   I just started the reinstall.   Had to put in a new
> CD drive the old one shot craps.  I used Disk Druid to format and all seems
> fine.   I made partitions like:
> 1. /swap   80MB

I like to put the swap at the end of the drive. It makes sure the /boot
partition in inside 1023

> 2. /boot     20MB
> 3. /             800MB
> 4. /usr       200MB

You'll find that /usr is going to have more in it than / you may want to change
this around. A good command to run to get disk usage is du. cd into /usr and
run du -h and it will give you the size of all files below /usr

--
Brett Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]