Hello,
 Anyone using vmware?  I need to install the tools for a guest os and cannot
for the life of me, figure out how to download to a floppy (within the Linux
host os) and load the files into the guest vm. (I've right clicked,
etc....keep looking for a "save as" )  My host os is Mandrake and the guest os
is Caldera 2.2.  Everything is up and running including the host  accelerated
server from vmware, but the guest os is unusable until I can install the server
from vmware for it.  I feel pretty dumb asking this, but this whole floppy
thing escapes me.   I did download the tools to a floppy from Win98, but the
extension changed to tar.tar instead of tar.gz and of course it didn't work.
  Also have had no luck installing Win98 in a vm....close, but no cigar.
Thought it would be really cool running Windows on top of Linux.   Think this
one might be a vmware problem or a cpu problem, however.  Thanks for any help!
Tom   (this is actually a veiled Linux question 8-) )