Dear all:

   OK, I am starting to dislike this mailing list and Mandrake 6.0.  I sent
a question to the list asking for help and what I get back is a flame war.

   Could somebody please focus on the issue at hand and provide any type of
helpful information that will assist me in resolving my problem?

   The description of the problem is below.

   Thanks,

        Gabriel