Hello,

Installed mdk81 on Dell Latitude, PII-D300XT, 128MB.
At install, the floppy was connected, not the Zip drive. Hence,
problems to access Zip drive.

Have created /mnt/zip and added the following line to fstab:
/dev/sda4 /mnt/zip auto ...
        user,iocharset=iso8859-1,exec,codepage=850,noauto 0 0

but it still isn't accesible. What should I add to wake up the Zip?

Have found info about installing but nothing has worked so far.

I have tried in the past to reinstall to correct minor annoyances,
but ended up with LiLo at the end unable to write to MBR resulting
in, for me, wiping out everything and starting over. There must be
a better way.

Thanks,
Richard.
--
Servicios GO-TRO,ca, v/f:0265-641-0003, 0414-675-8257