On Tuesday 23 Jul 2002 12:53 pm, Leonard W. Miller wrote:
> [...]

I know this is 3 months late but I just found the instructions on how to
install a parallel zip drive after installing your system.  In the past I
couldn't do it and had to reinstall the system to get my zip drive working
as I read somewhere that you had to use mknod to create the device and I
couldn't figure how from the man page (don't understand the minor/major
thing).

Anyway simple instructions are here:
http://www.iomega.com/support/documents/10661.html

I was surprised at just how simple it is!  Took all of 2 minutes!

Sharrea
--
Help Microsoft stamp out piracy - give Linux to a friend today