Wilson, Jack wrote:
> Thanks. I will check on that. I did set highest level security since this
> was going to be a server. DUH

Hope it helps!  Let us (the list) know.

BTW, for my learning, I have a server (off the Internet) that I've set
to the lowest level of security, just to make my learning a little
easier -- learn how to make things work without security and then deal
with the security afterwards.  Maybe not the smartest / best way, but
it's too frustrating to have a lot of variables all floating around at
the same time.

An example of why it's not the best way (maybe) -- you can get an
insecure mail server to send mail fairly easily.  When you enable
security (some type of security) your faced with the anonymous relaying
problem -- and now, what you so carefully got to work requires
reworking.  Oh well, sooner or later I'll get this stuff.

Randy Kramer