Lucio,

Mandrake80-inst.iso is the image to actually install LM 8.0 on your computer,
whereas Mandrake80-ext.iso is the image for the extra applications not
necessary to install and run LM 8.0.  You don't actually need the -ext image
to be able to install and use LM 8.0, just the -inst one.

Hope that helps, and I hope I'm right!  :-)

Terry Sheltra