From: Angus Auld [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 1:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] defrag and linux

Hi there,
I've been running a dual-boot on my Dell Dimm for a few months now w/Mdk 8.2 and
WinMe, and they seem to cohabitating peacefully on my hd. I have defragged my Win
partition a few times and it hasn't caused any problems for Mdk. Am I courting
disaster and holding out on luck alone??

I hardly use ME at all anymore, and I've thought about just dumping it and letting Mdk
have the whole drive. Is this particular to laptops or are desktops involved too?  Any
further info about possible problems caused by Win defrag would be greatly
appreciated.
TIA for any feedback.

--Angus