the part I really enjoy tho.. is who gets to decide, and by what criteria,
what make a person a terrorist? that to me is (at the least) one of the
biggest "malfunctions" of this whole pile. Am I a terrorist? what if I speak
openly against the Bush Family? what if I call for the USA to join the "world
court" and call to have George (the elder) stand trial as head of a country
that lies to and kills it's own people and has attacked other sovereign
countries only for his personal political or financial reasons. what if I
call for enforced birth control for certain groups, like mentally incapable,
(or maybe the indigenous people that require assistance, since they can't
provide for themselves on the land they were forced to live on). and if the
latter seems like, if the organization I headed, enforced the sterilization
of indigenous people, that might be terrorism, then should not the head of
the organization be accountable?
I bet I could find a bunch American Indians who feel that whom ever is
responsible for the end of their family tree should be held to stand trial.
do you know any MUSLIM terrorist group that is committing genocide to the
indigenous peoples of the land they live in? We don't have to kill the living
to be guilty of ending the gene pool.

On Tuesday 17 September 2002 07:24 am, you wrote:
> Em Ter 17 Set 2002 06:52, Alastair Scott escreveu:
> > > As his motto: Or we agree with him or we are against him!
>
> You are absolutely right!
> Although, I've listenned him saing that!
> Great emphasis on TV!
> I agree that the "idea" was what you mentioned, but ...
> The problem I see is the "over-reaction" on this subject!
> I think no one would like to start a Holy War!
No one? some one must....

> And that's what were just about to fall over!
> The americans and alies (us!) and the terrorist (mainly muslins!)!
> That would be another Vietnam, considering that the "nams" didn't have
> this kind of warfare the terrorist HAVE!
As someone who was in The US Military at the end of the Vietnam conflict, I
have to say, America did not loose the war, we realized it was not a "just"
war, and quit fighting it. we controlled where ever we wanted, and posted
signs saying "at 2pm this area will no longer be controlled by the US
government" and guess what, as we left, someone else stepped in. call me a
consiprisy theroy nut, but in my lifetime you will _never_ convince me that
of Geo. the elder had not survived WW2, we would have never been in 'Nam.