On Sunday 13 October 2002 05:55 pm, Robin Turner wrote:
> Sorry if this question has already been answered, but a browse through
> the archives for the past month hasn't revealed anything.
>
> The Nvidia website has no drivers for 9.0.  Threads in the archives only
> refer to drivers in the Mandrake Club site.
>
> \begin{irrelevance} And no, I am not going to join the Mandrake Club - I
> feel I put enough back into the OS movement by answering questions,
> writing documentation etc., and if I ever become financially solvent,
> I'd rather give my support by a straight donation or buying shares,
> rather than paying for closed-source stuff which I either don't need or
> should be freely available. \end{irrelevance}
>
> So, does anyone know where I can get 9.0 drivers, or whether 8.2 drivers
> can be made to work with the 2419-16 kernel?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sir Robin
Sir Robin, the .src files work very well with 9.0. I installed the two glx and
NVIDIA kernel and then ran UT2003 game and it runs like a champ. Nvidia
splash screen pops up when it is supposed to and everything is hunkydory. The
latest source when I did it was the ones with 3123 in the file name. HTH
--
Dennis M. linux user #180842