Sorry if this question has already been answered, but a browse through
the archives for the past month hasn't revealed anything.

The Nvidia website has no drivers for 9.0.  Threads in the archives only
refer to drivers in the Mandrake Club site.

\begin{irrelevance} And no, I am not going to join the Mandrake Club - I
feel I put enough back into the OS movement by answering questions,
writing documentation etc., and if I ever become financially solvent,
I'd rather give my support by a straight donation or buying shares,
rather than paying for closed-source stuff which I either don't need or
should be freely available. \end{irrelevance}

So, does anyone know where I can get 9.0 drivers, or whether 8.2 drivers
can be made to work with the 2419-16 kernel?

Thanks,

Sir Robin