I have installed two days ago a Creative 3D Blaster 4 Titanium 420 (with
Nvidia Geforce4 titanium chip) and it is runing fine; even I haver reached to
activate the tv-output and I can watch xine-dvds and tv decodified in my tv
:-)

On the other hand the acceleration 3d (DRI) is esplendid and games as Quake
III, Chromium, Tuxracer are runing quite fast. Using winex transgaming also
some windows games that need DRI are runing fine (Heroes 4, Ages of Empires
and so on).

I sincerely recomend you a Nvidia compatible (Geforce 2, 3 or 4) because the
drivers of Nvidia for linux are very good.

--
Francisco Alcaraz Ariza
Departamento de Biología Vegetal