At 11:13 PM 10/29/2002 -0500, you wrote:
Wow, so a Geforce4 MX will run worse than a Geforce2 vanilla?  That's
not a very good naming convention then.  Thanks for giving me a heads
up.  I'll have to do some more digging and see what's available.

- Paul

On Tue, 2002-10-29 at 22:59, FemmeFatale wrote:
> Oops... forgot to say skip it in favour of the vanilla GEForce 2
> Cards.  The un-neutered variety like the one I have, a Creative Annhilator
> 2 GeForce2.  Find it on Creative's site if you wish to see the
> difference.  I have a 32 mb version of it.  Not great but it'll do for now.
>
> ---
> Femme

Email me off list if you wish some research help. I'll be glad to tell you what I know & can find/have found when I went hunting for a GeForce2 too 2 years ago.
---------
Femme