Greetings, I  just wanted to pass this along.......I thought I would import my MS
fonts from my windows partition (winME), after reading about being able to do that
with Drakfont. Also, I read that MS fonts are much better than those used by Mdk.

I am more partial to readability than style, and I really like just plain old Arial
font. Arial was not available in Mdk however.

Well, I used Drakfont in the "Mandrake Control Center-System Configuration Tool" to
"get windows fonts". Drakfont imported the fonts w/o trouble, and I am now using MS
fonts (Arial [Monotype]). I can't believe the difference! The fonts are so much
clearer.
I will never bash MS for their fonts at least, again ;-)

This has made my Mandrake 9.0 look so much cleaner and easier on the eyes.

Just thought I would share my observations. :-)
All the best.

--Angus

How do you destroy a righteous person? Give him or her one follower! --ancient
Cherokee saying (fr. "Earth Medicine" by Jamie Sams)