You can import Windows fonts using Samba.

Just mount the remote windows directory with Samba and then use the 'Advanced'
button in Drakfont to point to individual font files.  Or else copy the font
files to any media and import from there.

NOTE: There is an issue with drakfont - A required RPM often does not get
installed. Before importing your Windows fonts make sure you have the
perlftlib RPM installed.

derek