Hiya!

I've been using KDE for the past few days and now I feel like I could switch
to some other Windowmanager ( I was told KDE isnt the best choice when it
comes to speed and reliability ), or at least *try* to do so. I remember
using WindowMaker a few months ago, but I didn't like it that much. I mean,
it *was* fast and reliable, but I had some problems with the interface and
unless someone here can recommend a good place to get a tutorial or some
additional information, I would think twice before going back at it.

Okay, to make a long story short: if anyone could either recommend me a good
windowmanager or give me a hint on where I can find some background
information on them (WindowMaker in particular), I'd be thankful.

Thanks in advance!

                         - Christian