At 11:19 AM 11/6/2002 +0100, you wrote:

> just my preference, but I'd try icewm if i were you...
>
> it small, its fast and its configurable...
>
> I like it because generally most of the time I need a GUI on linux its on
> simple servers for running MandrakeUpdate and such..
>
> since it only runs when I need it, I don't want to spend alot of time
> getting it like i want it..
>
> icewm is pretty well laid out right from the word go...
>
> runs great even on crappy system...
>
> looks alot like win95 actually.

IceWM is also a nice WM that is for sure...FWWM2 is not too bad either
for that matter. Speaking of WM's, does anybody know if there is still
any development on UDE (Unix Desktop Enviroment), I saw it like three
years ago and then it was pretty nice

/Anders

AFAIK the last update was over a year ago. Look for it & You may find it but don't count on new features really soon IIRC. Ofc, I could be out to lunch.

This email was acronym riddled by our email elves, and if you find one pls return to the above email address

---
Femme