Derek Jennings wrote:

On Thursday 07 Nov 2002 11:28 am, John Richard Smith wrote:

Where does Grip store it's disc data base.
I don't mean /home/.grip , which is a hidden config file.

John

~/.cddb

Thanks,
Question, Is it possible that grip goes on the net passively,
that is in the background , while you are on the net for some
other reason, retrieves db and stores it, because until today, I don't consciously remember ever going on the net for db retrieval, yet cddb is full of data files.They got there somehow.
John
--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]