I really need to be able to use my palm from my desktop and haven't figured
out how to do it yet (another email subject). I had emailed palm about a
linux version of thier desktop software and was told that they didn't have
it and most likely wouldn't. If enough people emailed various companies
maybe they would come up with linux versions of thier software.

Walt