On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 17:37, Franki wrote:
> strange, most of the umax scanners work fine with linux.. what was your
> scanner???
>
> rgds
>
> Franki

Mate, it's long long gone - got an Acer now - which still doesn't work
under linux - but doesn't matter - going to get a better one after Xmas
is over and done with and all the computer junk heads my way for
resale...(grin) That's the time I tend to upgrade my home network/home
server/workstation...

I'm shooting for an HP scanner next time around...USB, of course...

--
Thu Nov 14 22:35:00 EST 2002

--------------------------------
|            __    __          |
|           /  \ /| |'-.       |
|          .\__/ || |   |      |
|      | /  \__.`=._) (_       |kuhn media australia
|      |/ ._/  |"""""""""|     |http://kma.0catch.com
|      |'.  `\ |         |     |stephen kuhn
|      ;"""/ / |         |     |email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|  smk  ) /_/| |.-------.|     |mobile: 0410-728-389
|      '  `-`' "         "     |linux user:267497

Every word is like an unnecessary stain on silence and nothingness.
                -- Beckett