----- Original Message -----
From: "John Richard Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

So kspread files are in themselves not a particularly good match as
a device file format for loading purposes.I have also noted that
kspread device files when fully loaded take a lot of memory, because
one finds it difficult to have much functionality left if data exceeds
A to Z column width to more than 500 cell column depth, even for a powerful
modern computer.Your going to get hung when more data is added. So kspread
is not really capable of work beyond that level of loading.I have to
start new files.

Do OO spread sheet files load better and can you get beyond A-Z 1to500
cell depth without overloading memory ?
By the way does M9.0 have an OO spread sheet programme, because I asked
the installer to load all OO programmes and cannot find one.

John
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----