On Saturday 16 Nov 2002 4:48 pm, you wrote:
> On Saturday November 16 2002 10:28 am, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > >
> > >     Do you have numlock on? I believe it needs to be
> >
> > How odd - but it is on.
> >
> > Anne
>
>    That is odd.  OK, try 'XFdrake' (in a term, as root).  That'll give
> you a GUI to change resolution, among other things.

That  made  no difference either.  Just as when used from MCC, asking it to
Test Again results in it immediately moving on the 'Do you want X when you
login?'.

It's funny, since I re-installed some things run so much better than they did
(for instance Mozilla doesn't have problems on Amazon's site, which it did
before) and others, like this, just don't work at all.

Anne