On Saturday 16 Nov 2002 6:32 pm, you wrote:
> On Sun, 2002-11-17 at 00:02, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > What was that keyboard combination that involved the numberpad + and -?
> > I seem to have accidentally got a rather large display, and want to put
> > it back to moderate size.
> >
> > Anne
>
> CTRL+ALT+ + or -

I'm beginning to think that I have a wrong monitor setting.  When I
re-installed I got the blue patch telling me that 85GHz refresh was not good
for my monitor's health.  I had to choose another model to make it go away -
and I think maybe I chose the wrong one.

Does MCC display always default to one particular setting highlighted
whatever is selected?  I'm sure the highlighted entry is the one that it had
originally, and certain that that is what I chose when I reinstalled.

Anne