On Sat, 16 Nov 2002 16:28:52 +0000
Anne Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > Hmm... - that's what I thought - doesn't seem to work.  And MCC
> > > doesn't want to test my monitor, either.  Ah well, I want to get on
> > > with installing 9.0 so perhaps I'll just put up with it.
> > >
> > > Anne
> >
> >     Do you have numlock on? I believe it needs to be
>
> How odd - but it is on.
>
> Anne

Clt+Alt+ 'keypad +/-'   rotates among all the screen definitions defined in your
XF86Config-4 file. If when you did your recent install you selected a monitor with
only one resolution, then obviously you will not be able to rotate resolutions. (Oh
and it only works in KDE)

Why did you reinstall anyway?

  That is Windows thinking

derek