On Tue, 2002-11-19 at 04:12, Franki wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Does anyone have a mdk9.0 system working with the latest cooker kernel??
>
> I was thinking of trying it to see if it fixed supermount..??
>
> any ideas  ??
> I'll roll my own, but don't think the time is worth it just to fix
> supermount.
>

> rgds
>
> Frank

I "rolled my own" and it seems to be a happy camper...so it could have
been fixed in the recompile (and stripping of garbage dependancies that
I seriously don't need).

--
Tue Nov 19 06:25:00 EST 2002

--------------------------------
|            __    __          |
|           /  \ /| |'-.       |
|          .\__/ || |   |      |
|       _ /  `._ \|_|_.-'      |
|      | /  \__.`=._) (_       |kuhn media australia
|      |/ ._/  |"""""""""|     |http://kma.0catch.com
|      |'.  `\ |         |     |stephen kuhn
|      ;"""/ / |         |     |email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|  smk  ) /_/| |.-------.|     |mobile: 0410-728-389
|      '  `-`' "         "     |linux user:267497

A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single
man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.
                -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery