On Tuesday 19 Nov 2002 9:33 am, joe wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-11-18 at 16:00, Matt Harrison wrote:
> > I do have aspell running and my OO still has crappy spell check.  Mine is
> > so bad it is even missing words I misspell on purpose to test it.
> >
> > -Matt
>
> I also have aspell and 3 kinds of English dictionaries installed. I also
> purposely misspelled word to check, ie corrporration, was not picked up.
> It says spell check complete...but it isn't. Once I got an error message
> saying something about checking my settings under tools/options/language
> settings/writing aides, which I did and everything looks good. Myspell
> spell checker is there, looks enabled, thesaurus is there... What else
> could I check? I cant seem to get the same error message again, now it
> always says spell check complete.

I also did spell check. Though I installed English UK as default language, I
changed it using tools/options/language settings/languages/ default to
English USA. Still It checks the following sentence and says spell check
complete without pointing out errors.
This is tst messege.
--
L.V.Gandhi
203, Soundaryalahari Apartments, Lawsons Bay colony, Visakhapatnam, 530017