From: Malcolm Candlish [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 20 November, 2002 8:56 AM
To: Mandrake List
Subject: [newbie] OpenOffice Spell Checker.

Hello,

Can any one suggest a method of getting OO Spell Checker in Mandrake 9.0
working.

I have looked around without finding information, except at
www.openoffice.org from whence I downloaded
'OOodi-static-0.55-0.i386.rpm'. However I simply cannot get it to run!

I expect this has come up some where before, if so please let me know.

With thanks in advance of your kind reading.

Malcolm Candlish.