Em Dom 24 Nov 2002 22:00, Stephen Kuhn escreveu:
> On Sun, 2002-11-24 at 17:51, Ricardo Castanho de Oliveira Freitas wrote:
> > Em Sex 22 Nov 2002 07:43, Anne Wilson escreveu:
> > I have no ideia on how to create a virtual printer....
> > How can I do that?

> It (they) should have been created at the time of installation - are you
> saying that you have no "virtual" printers at all on your system?
> Becuase, if so, then there might be more issues at hand...

So, there we are, there are no virtual printers installed!
The only 'printer' is my old HP810C and nothing more!

I've tried to add the fax4cups, but no succes so far!

I was successful, though, with 'fax' and 'efax' commands!
I can't receive yet but sendinf is no more a issue!

Except for the "details" that I can't send any fax from any wordprocessor or
alike!

The kfax  works fine also!

Any idea on how I could have my virtual printes installed?

Edit the /etc/printcap?

TIA

Ricardo

Linux user # 102240 => Machine # 96125 => Seti@home user