By all means comment out the entries. It can do no harm.

Let us know if it helps. I also have been having random crashes on Opera 6.1
on my test machine. Opera 6.1 seems rather fragile to me, not up to Opera's
usual standard.

With so ,many good browsers like Galeon, Mozilla, and now Phoenix (due to be
renamed soon) Opera are going to have to get their 'act together' to keep the
community using it.

derek