On Saturday 30 November 2002 05:30 pm, you said, and I quote:
> On Sun, 2002-12-01 at 10:28, Chris wrote:
> > Not sure how or when then began to happen or even what the heck I did,
> > but heres whats going on.  If I log-out of kde and then go to log back-in
>
> What about doing a "CTRL-ALT-BACKSPACE" or a "CTRL-ALT-F1" and getting
> to a console screen....?

CTRL-ALT-BACKSPACE takes me to the "Welcome to dhcppc0 screen, however if I
try to log-in, I'm taken back to the welcome screen.  CTRL-ALT-F1 logs me out
to console, I login, and if I run startx it tells me about a /tmp/.X0-lock
file already running.  Have to reboot in both instances.

--
  Regards
  Chris