On Tue, 2002-12-03 at 11:09, kjc wrote:
> So far. Since installing MDK 9.0. I have experienced atleast ten core dumps.
> While running various tools etc..
> What is up with that !!!

HOW I FIXED MY CORE DUMP PROBLEM IN MDK 9
by Stephen Kuhn

1.) Reconfigured my lib paths in /etc/ld.so.conf
2.) Reconfigured my /etc/profile
3.) Recompiled my kernel
4.) ...set up a script in cron to delete them after all else failed.

--
Tue Dec  3 11:20:00 EST 2002
   .o0 linux user:267497 0o.
|            __    __          | kühn media australia
|           /  \ /| |'-.       | http://kma.0catch.com
|          .\__/ || |   |      |
|       _ /  `._ \|_|_.-'      | stephen kühn
|      | /  \__.`=._) (_       |  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|      |/ ._/  |"""""""""|     |  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|      |'.  `\ |         |     |    icq: 5483808
|      ;"""/ / |         |     |
|  smk  ) /_/| |.-------.|     | mobile: 0410-728-389
|      '  `-`' "         "     | Berkeley, New South Wales, AU
Coralament*Best Grötens*Liebe Grüße*Best Regards*Elkorajn Salutojn

Unix Express:
All passenger bring a piece of the aeroplane and a box of tools with them to
the airport. They gather on the tarmac, arguing constantly about what kind
of plane they want to build and how to put it together. Eventually, the
passengers split into groups and build several different aircraft, but give
them all the same name. Some passengers actually reach their destinations.
All passengers believe they got there.