I hear that.
But. Sometimes in my zeal.
I rush to the newest tech set.
I have to admit though. The desktop does look great.
And, there are a lot of useful tools that are easily accessable

Stephen Kuhn wrote:

On Tue, 2002-12-03 at 11:33, kjc wrote:

I did 1,2
If I have to do 3,4 I'll be switching back to SuSE 8.1

But, thanks for the feedback anyways.

HOW I FIXED MY CORE DUMP PROBLEM IN MDK 9
by Stephen Kuhn

1.) Reconfigured my lib paths in /etc/ld.so.conf
2.) Reconfigured my /etc/profile
3.) Recompiled my kernel
4.) ...set up a script in cron to delete them after all else failed.

RH 7.3 on my production boxes for me...but still fiddling around with
MDK until I know all it's secrets...(can't get a Fiat to run without
fiddling with it, ya reckon?)