----- Original Message -----
From: Joseph L. Czapiewski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 1999 7:07 PM

> newbie remove newbie remove newbie remove newbie
> remove newbie remove newbie remove newbie remove
> newbie remove newbie remove newbie remove newbie
> remove newbie remove newbie remove newbie remove

That is extremely unnessary.  Have you been on this list long?  If you
have, you should have seen others try to remove themselves from this
list, and the answer to their dilemma.  If you are new to this list,
you should have read the introductory letter and saved it.  You would
have seen the very simple instructions on removing yourself from this
mailing list.  I refuse to give you the answer because of the idiocy
you have just subjected us all to.  You had to know that everyone who
receives this mailing list would see that, therfore you are making a
nuisance of yourself on purpose.  If you didn't know, shame.  Go to
the Mandrake web site and find for yourself how to be removed from the
mailing list, and next time, pay attention.

Manny Styles
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
---
Everyone has a right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.