Martin Cleaver wrote:

> What am I supposed to do with these? WHen you join mailing lists, you are
> expected to know what to do to get off, and not to spam all its users.

Martin, when you join mailing lists you must realize that a
small percentage of the members are terminally lazy, stupid
or both. You'll see this kind of thing on any list. Just
hit delete and chalk it up to the price of communicating
with the normally intelligent majority. If you feel
charitable, send them a note on how to unsubscribe, or
take the opportunity to flame them to atoms. Consider
them comic relief. Face it, somebody's got to hold the
'really dense' slot. I'm just glad it's them. :-)

Bob J.