On Fri, 6 Dec 2002 07:43:41 -0600
Steve Jeppesen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Nope, you understand what I am saying, I had the idea though that
> something like tech support or some kind of service had to be made
> available in order to make money off anothers effort, in effect changing
> a bit of what you in the end sell.

Nope, you don't have to offer tech support or anything, you have the right to charge
money for things if I have understood GPL right, the one thing though is that you have
to make the source code avilable in some way although you have the right to charge
money for supplying on a CD for example as well, however I am not sure if it is only
money for the media that you supply the sourcecode on, perhaps somebody that is a
little bit better aquianted with GPL then I am can set any record straight.

/Anders