Greg, please try again. I know it feels hopeless and it took me three
different installs, and the last time two plus days to get it on, but it
is so worth it. I have only 8.2 but two things did happen during
installs. The first few times I installed it didn't recognize my a drive
or zip,or cd, well now it does...as for the internet, I am networked
with my husbands, was just about to give up when found a small thing to
check on the internet install and the program did all the work. I don't
know much but I know you owe it to you to keep trying