First off:

Can't seem to run KDE LICQ from the KDE Start menu. Haven't tried it from a term yet so I don't know the error.

Secondly, anyone try windowmaker yet? I've never really given it a chance but decided to see if it was different now. It isn't much, but the Panel you get doesn't come up & I get some strange error about it not being installed?

Always before in 8.2 my right mouse button was exactly that,my right mouse button. Now its my wheel button that needs to be pushed in, clicked as it were, to operate as a mouse2 button. ERM???? OK I chose the right mouse... M$ Intellimouse... anyone else with this troubling little problem? And I'm not sure if that just affects Enlightenment yet... KDE Seems to find my right mouse button fine... Unless I'm misinterpreting my little experiments.

FemmeFatale

Good Decisions You boss Made:
"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert