On Sun, 2002-12-15 at 11:23, Angus Auld wrote:

> Hi Femme, as to your KDE LICQ issue, check to see if you have the
>licq-kde-1.2.0a-4mdk plugin installed. If I recall I had the same issue till I
>installed that plugin.
>
> HTH. :-)
>
> --Angus

...or you can use KOPETE - it's a multi-chat'er for KDE...works like a
charm and don't crash. MSN, Yahoo!, AOL/AIM, ICQ, Jabber,
IRC...whatever...

--
Sun Dec 15 11:20:00 EST 2002
 11:20am  up 4 days,  3:42,  6 users,  load average: 1.21, 0.61, 0.35

   .o0 linux user:267497 0o.
--------------------------------
|            __    __          | kühn media australia
|           /  \ /| |'-.       | http://kma.0catch.com
|          .\__/ || |   |      |
|       _ /  `._ \|_|_.-'      | stephen kühn
|      | /  \__.`=._) (_       |  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|      |/ ._/  |"""""""""|     |  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|      |'.  `\ |         |     |    icq: 5483808
|      ;"""/ / |         |     |
|  smk  ) /_/| |.-------.|     | mobile: 0410-728-389
|      '  `-`' "         "     | Berkeley, New South Wales, AU
--------------------------------
Coralament*Best Grötens*Liebe Grüße*Best Regards*Elkorajn Salutojn

At the heart of science is an essential tension between two seemingly
contradictory attitudes -- an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre
or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny
of all ideas, old and new.  This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep
nonsense.  Of course, scientists make mistakes in trying to understand the
world, but there is a built-in error-correcting mechanism:  The collective
enterprise of creative thinking and skeptical thinking together keeps the
field on track.
-- Carl Sagan, "The Fine Art of Baloney Detection," Parade, February 1, 1987