At 09:23 PM 12/14/2002 -0300, you wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: FemmeFatale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 14:28:04 -0700
To: newbie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [newbie] Some odd errors with LICQ, Mouse & Windowmaker

> First off:
>
> Can't seem to run KDE LICQ from the KDE Start menu. Haven't tried it from
> a term yet so I don't know the error.
>
> Secondly, anyone try windowmaker yet? I've never really given it a chance
> but decided to see if it was different now. It isn't much, but the Panel
> you get doesn't come up & I get some strange error about it not being
> installed?
>
> Always before in 8.2 my right mouse button was exactly that,my right mouse
> button. Now its my wheel button that needs to be pushed in, clicked as it
> were, to operate as a mouse2 button. ERM???? OK I chose the right
> mouse... M$ Intellimouse... anyone else with this troubling little
> problem? And I'm not sure if that just affects Enlightenment yet... KDE
> Seems to find my right mouse button fine... Unless I'm misinterpreting my
> little experiments.
>

> -------------
> FemmeFatale

Hi Femme, as to your KDE LICQ issue, check to see if you have the licq-kde-1.2.0a-4mdk plugin installed. If I recall I had the same issue till I installed that plugin.

HTH. :-)

--Angus

Thx, if its on the CD i'll look for it. Hopefully I can find it easily if its not already installed. Do I just install it like any rpm then?

FemmeFatale

Good Decisions You boss Made:
"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert