On Tuesday 24 Dec 2002 H:28 pm, Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
> OK, so far there is an incredible number of volunteers.  Most of the
> crew here seems to be US, and we don't have anybody for Australia yet.
>
> UNITED KINGDOM
>  Anne Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  John<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> CANADA
> Ingo Bauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> UNITED STATES
> Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>             -- Lower Atlantic Seaboard
> Dennis Myers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -- Midwest US
> Lyvim Xaphir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>      -- Upper Atlantic Seaboard
>
> What exactly is left of the crashtest team?

Not sure - a handful still post to the list

How was it organized?
Civileme issued us with tasks, for example when he wrote Xtart he put it on
his website and asked us to d/l it, try it and report back my e mail to the
crashtesters list, similar things with a program to test (to near destruction
in some cases) journaled file systems

 What was the format for the bug reports?

See above

  How do we integrate the crashburners with the crashtesters?

Difficult, it needs co-ordination and predefined objectives by someone who
really understands the inner workings of MD, both in terms of the product and
the company's intentions

> Is it too early to be thinking about this?

Possibly because of your next question.

Should the question really be, where's the money?  Should we concentrate on
raising fundage for
> Mandrake from Lugs and christmas presents first?  Would praying help?
>
> Where's the beef?  Can somebody else weigh in on this?  Darklord?
> Civileme?
>
> LX

Note I've inserted myself into the UK section above hope you don't mind me
tampering with your post :-)
--
http://www.poogle.co.uk