I don't have much in financial resources and I work from a 33.6
connection (gotta love Verizon's rural phone lines)...however, I'd love
to be part of the testing.  So...

I just happen to have about 25GB+ that I could use for testing (been
looking for a reason to dump XP Pro now that I don't use it) and I have
a friend with a good cable connection that is willing to d/l betas for
me.  I should be able to handle mailing CD copies to up to 2 other
testers, if needed (presuming no more than 3 new sets of CDs per month
for the other 2 testers--Priority Mail can be a little pricey).

Please count me in as a tester and a burner (for up to 2 others), if
needed.

I live in central Illinois, so I guess I'd be midwest--east of the
Mississippi.

Thanks!

--
Erik