I finally started working on networking my machines.   I have one here at
work I started setting up during lunch.

This PC will be a dual boot Windows 95 and Mu Linux, the other two machines
are a 100% Mandrake box and a Windows 95 box that may later be dual boot or
100% Linux.   I'm following some instructions for the Windows portion I
found online, but have this question.   If this box will be in the mix with
Linux, do I need to set up NetBEUI at all or as the default  file and
printer sharing?   Is this what Samba replaces?   Should I completely
remove NetBEUI or would it be used to communicate with the other Windows
box?

This is completely an experimental set up.   I am going through a second
education as I didn't have these cool toys when I first went to college.
How do you turn a former manager into a Sys Admin?   Give him Linux.   I
just want to play with some stuff and see how to set up networking.
Brian