micron wrote:

> After I connect to my ISP using KPPP and launch Netscape I get an error that
> says cannot find internic.com, netscape.com and some others.  I can't go to
> any sites I always get an "Host Unknown" error.  Please help!
>
> Thanks,
>
> micron

Hi, Micron,

If you have actually established a connection to your isp, and you're
getting these errors, you may not have your dns server specified
correctly.  You need the file /etc/resolv.conf which contains
information about the dns server.  Mine looks like this:

search nwrain.com
nameserver 205.134.220.38
nameserver 205.134.220.37

nwrain.com is my isp, and the ip addresses are the primary and secondary
dns servers.  Your isp can give you the appropriate information.  Good
luck,

Hidong