On Wednesday 01 January 2003 04:47 pm, Todd Franklin decided to hunt and peck
on the keyboard and typed:
> try deleting the .mozilla folder in your profile first.  then start mozilla
>
> Chris wrote:
> >Somehow my mozilla setup apparently got fubared, ie..if I try to print a
> > site it shuts down.  I think the only way to fix it is to remove it and
> > reinstall. My question is what is the easiest/best way to remove it. I
> > assume that once its removed I can reinstall from the Mandrake install
> > cd.

Thanks Todd, looks like it worked.  Good thing I saved my original .mozilla
folder to another dir though as it was full of my bookmarks etc.  Learned
something new again today, thanks again.

--
  Regards
  Chris