David Williams wrote:
In my effort to fix my SAMBA problem, I have somehow broken Mozilla.
This occurred when the system lost the ethernet card and wouldn't connect online. I get that fixed but Mozilla was broke.
When I run Mozilla, it acts like it is loading and then goes away.
I have the Gnome system monitor running and Mozilla gobbles up a huge chunk of memory (>256MBytes) before it stops trying to load.
This occurs under root as well as my user name.
Anyone have any ideas that I could try before I go and re-install it.
David
David,

try starting mozilla from a terminal window and see what output comes to the screen as mozilla is starting and then subsequently fails. You could also start mozilla using gdb.

Mark