On Tue, 07 Jan 2003 13:14:52 +0000
John Richard Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well I've got a working version on but I cannot say I'm all that happy.
> For one thing I have had to go back to an old mplayer tar ball
> MPlayer-20020919.tar.gz.

John, I can send you the .spec for mplayer-0.90.rc2.
It can be built as straight mdk or with more bells and whistles as plf.
I have built and tested it myself on my 9.0 system and it contains no requirements
which are not available from either the mdk 9.0 tree or the
plf 9.0 tree, just use urpmi to install any pkgs it says you are missing.
Should you have problem building it I can probably get you those as well.

    Charles

What is food to one, is to others bitter poison.
                -- Titus Lucretius Carus
Mandrake Linux 9.0
Registered Linux user #182463
Machine: TallBoy #184143