I want to migrate these files to linux - at present I'm using Win4Lin to access them. MySQL looks over the top for a single user app, and as far as I can see Katabase is still in early development. I have done a tiny bit of SQL work, so the idea doesn't panic me, but I wonder if it is the best solution. Has anyone any comments?
PostgreSQL is excellent and fast. A graphical X window client "pgaccess" is available, stable and full-featured. This client works nicely for both local and remote connections. It definitely beats using web browser for database access.

--
Milos Prudek