Andy,  I've been on the list when I have time for about six months.  Mail
volume has been DOWN, possibly because of everyone being busy of the
Christmas/New Years holidays.
It's best to FILTER your messages so business/personal/mandrake mail all goes
to its own "box", that way, even if you get too busy to read Mandrake mail,
you will still get your mail needed for daily life/business.
The current 3 OT topics have been UNUSUAL...Often there are weeks with none
or just a little comment on the bottom of a post on hardware.
My guess is OT is normally only 1% (one percent) of total volume.
My advice is drop this forum UNLESS you truly want to learn...Mail volume
will not likely go down............
We on the list could help EVERYONE by ONLY QUOTING WHAT IS NEEDED IN
RESPONDING TO A QUESTION/COMMENT.......That will save much more online time
that cutting OT's.......

noise to signal ratio is too high at present. I shall persist for a short
time to see what the norm is - or even who<G>