I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to the list for posting as
I have.
 Not because I feel that my opinions are wrong, I don't.  But because this
really isn't the proper forum to vent them.
I waited for as long as I was going to before posting. Waiting for this to die
off.
I'm sure the intention of this thread was not to cause disparity, or
dissension among this group.
 I understand that uncertainity raises the stress level of all, And it wasn't
my intention to add more feul to the fire. At some point, I just simply get
tired of being told that we American's are after nothing but oil, land, and
the all mighty dollar. That our motives are always self driven, That we are
the cause of the world's woes.
It seems we are deeply dispiesed by most nations,  I would agree some  of that
is due to failed foreign policy. Certainly not all. I might suggest envy
plays a role as well.
Is it at all possible that perhaps we want to remove Saddam because he is
developing weapons of M.D, Or because he is developing biological weapons, or
because he also was involved in the 9 /11 attack, Or because he kills and
enslaves  his own people, Or because, like most of the Arab nations, women
are treated as nothing more than slaves ?
Are you all comfortable with this,willing to let it continue, as long as the
filthy Americans don't make a grab for the oil ?
 Had we wished to own a Middle Eastern country 1978- 80 Iran certainly
justified a military takeover.
 I might remind you that Saudia Arabia would be drinking their crude oil, or
sea water were it not for the desalianation plants we built.
Or that Europe would be German owned and operated if not for the filthy
Americans. In fact, some of my Father's friends lie buried in the country
were this distro was crafted.
We are not perfect, We make plenty of mistakes, What was done to the blacks
here is indefensible, There is no excuse for it, It was just wrong.
If this is somewhat jumbled together, forgive me. It's 4:10 A.M. As I write
this. Having recently crawled out of a warm bed to get ready for work.
This will hopefully be my last post in this thread.